The Exodus Foundation is looking for great people to join our team. Please check out the positions available below.
Administration Assistant Volunteer Program – Immediate Start
Part time position: 38 hours per week – Monday to Friday (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
Salary Package: Annual Salary
Award: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 3 Point 1
NAPSA: Grade 3 Year 1
The Exodus Foundation works to meet the needs of some of Sydney’s poorest and most disadvantaged. Exodus provides meal services and welfare support programs to people at risk and in circumstances of extreme poverty, homelessness and disadvantage.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Administration Assistant in the Volunteer Program with the Exodus Foundation. The role is based in Ashfield.
- Hands on Volunteering Interaction
- Dynamic Environment
- Being Part of an Engaged Team
Specifically, this role involves:
- General administration duties.
- Responding to general volunteering enquiries quickly and efficiently via phone, MS outlook, and in person.
- Responsible for attracting volunteer candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions within the organisation.
- Responsible for recruitment and volunteer applications, setting volunteers in the system and verifying that volunteers comply with requirements
- Maintaining volunteer’s files and volunteering file system.
- Maintenance and management of database systems (Volgistics CRM database and any other database where required).
- Maintaining and assisting with the roster management of volunteers
The successful applicant will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in administration assistant position, preferably in a not-for-profit environment.
- Diploma or Certificate in Administration or Human Resources.
- Experience working in a Not for Profit
- Experience in roster management
- Excellent computer skills MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and Internet research abilities are required
- Fast and accurate typing (50 w/m minimum)
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skills written, oral and listening
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Have qualities of strength, calmness, and resilience
- Competitive salary and salary packaging
- Professional development and training
- A great opportunity to promote health and wellbeing to people’s lives
Applicants must obtain information pack by visiting our website at http://www.exodusfoundation.org.au/careers
If you feel you are suitable qualified for this position and you can bring your experience to the role, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to Carmen Haley at HR@exodusfoundation.org.au
Please find job description: 171121 – Job Ad – Administration Assistant Volunteer Program Nov 2017.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted