At Christmas time even more needy people turn to us for help. That’s why we’re asking you to donate food and other items for our Christmas hampers and free meals. Items in green will be gratefully accepted. Items in red will not be accepted.
- Christmas puddings.
- Christmas mince pies.
- UHT Custard (1 litre).
- Christmas bon-bons.
- Christmas serviettes.
- Bottled water (600ml).
- Supermarket & store gift cards..
- Tinned ham, chicken, spam and braised steak (ring-pull only).
- Tinned tuna, salmon and sardines (ring-pull only).
- Tinned soups/casseroles (ring-pull only).
- Tinned spaghetti (ring-pull only).
- Tinned baked beans (ring-pull only).
- Potato chips (large packets).
- Lollies (packets).
We cannot accept under any circumstances
- No fresh fruit or vegetables.
- No cooked food.
- No raw food.
- No bread, pastry or cakes.
- No expired or out of date items.
- No items in glass jars.
- No refrigerated goods.
Download our Donation Drive Guide or call (02) 8752 4692.