At The Exodus Foundation we encourage you to donate tins of food which we distribute to the needy. Supermarket gift cards are also welcome as they help us supplement our daily fresh food needs.
However, we have a special duty of care to our guests, many of whom suffer chronic health conditions. So we are unable to accept certain donations. Items in green will be gratefully accepted. However, we cannot accept items marked in red.
- Supermarket & store gift cards.
- Tinned ham, chicken, spam and braised steak (ring-pull only).
- Tinned tuna, salmon and sardines (ring-pull only).
- Tinned soups/casseroles (ring-pull only).
- Tinned spaghetti (ring-pull only).
- Tinned baked beans (ring-pull only).
- Potato chips (large packets).
- Lollies (packets).
We cannot accept under any circumstances
- No fresh fruit or vegetables.
- No cooked food.
- No raw food.
- No bread, pastry or cakes.
- No expired or out of date items.
- No items in glass jars.
- No refrigerated goods.
Download our Donation Drive Guide or call (02) 8752 4692.