Call for ​volunteers

By 2017-05-18T06:00:59+10:00
18th May 2017
Topics: |

Every day over 70 volunteers help out at The Exodus Foundation. Without them we couldn’t make so many lives better.

Right now we need volunteers to help in our famous Loaves & Fishes Free Restaurant during the breakfast and lunch time meal service.

Volunteers will assist in the preparation and serving of meals, as well as cleaning up after the meal service has finished.

Breakfast positions (8:00am – 10:00am): Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday

Lunch positions (10:00am – 2:00pm): Monday, Thursday or Friday

Call (02) 8752 4600 to volunteer or for more information.

15 Comments

1. Wayne Santleben 22 May 2017 at 11:56 am - Reply

Hello Sue I would like to be added to your volunteer list to help out serving on Xmas day 2017. Thanks
    Ps I spoke with Jane Rev Bill secretary yesterday.Thanks

2. Troy Smith 3 June 2017 at 3:24 am - Reply

Good afternoon,

My name is Troy Smith and I would love to participate as a volunteer during out the Christmas period as the majority of my family will be out of town and I couldn’t think of a better way then spending my time helping others.

• Kulendran Anaimugan 2 August 2017 at 1:17 am - Reply

Apologies for this late reply. Please check our website for volunteer positions. Thank you for your interest.

3. Brad Wilson 12 November 2017 at 12:36 pm - Reply

I would like to help you out whenever you need help

• Amarlee Leslie 20 November 2017 at 9:43 pm - Reply

Dear Brad,
      Thank you for your interest. Please contact our Volunteer Department by calling 02 8752 4600 to discuss available positions.

4. Ann Marie Posuniak 18 November 2017 at 10:01 am - Reply

Plesse contact so I can volunteer

• Amarlee Leslie 20 November 2017 at 9:44 pm - Reply

Dear Ann Marie,
      Thank you for your interest. Please contact our Volunteer Department on 02 8752 4600 to discuss available positions.

5. Alldaychemist 1 December 2017 at 5:21 am - Reply

Maintain the remarkable job !! Lovin’ it!

• Amarlee Leslie 4 December 2017 at 9:45 pm - Reply

Thank you for your support!

6. Rebecca 2 December 2017 at 12:20 am - Reply

Would love to help out for morning or lunch meal prep, serving and clean up. Any day during the month of December 2017.

• Amarlee Leslie 4 December 2017 at 9:46 pm - Reply

Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Please contact Sue on 02 8752 4600 to discuss vacancies during December.

7. Ashleigh Louise Mary Molly Criss 13 September 2020 at 1:52 pm - Reply

Hi I would love to volunteer with you guys

• Kulendran Anaimugan 30 November 2020 at 1:07 pm - Reply

Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. We will not be taking on new volunteers until the next year. You are welcome to complete the online application here http://www.billcrews.org/volunteer and you will be contacted when recruitment begins

8. Kevin Anderson 13 November 2020 at 12:19 pm - Reply

My name is Kevin Anderson I would love to volunteer breakfast or lunch.or what ever is available.thank you

• Kulendran Anaimugan 30 November 2020 at 1:05 pm - Reply