We take the health of our guests seriously, serving healthy meals using good quality food products.
We get fresh produce from a range of partners, but we also rely on people like you to donate tinned food to fill our emergency food parcels.
To make it easy to understand what to give we use a traffic light system. Gifts marked with a green traffic light will be accepted, while those marked with a red traffic light cannot be used.
Green light Gifts
These items marked with a green traffic light will be gratefully received:
- Canned ham, chicken, spam and braised steak.
- Canned tuna, salmon and sardines.
- Canned soups/casseroles.
- Canned spaghetti.
- Canned baked beans.
- Instant noodles.
Red Light Gifts
To comply with food safety regulations we can not use:
- No cooked food.
- No raw food.
- No fresh fruit or vegetables.
- No bread, pastry or cakes.
- No pasta, rice, flour or noodles.
- No high sugar items (e.g. biscuits).
- No high salt items.
- No expired/out of date items.
- No items in glass jars or loose pantry items.